Fountain Inn Reformed Church and Covenanter Fellowship
A Church for Full-Life Disciples of King Jesus
The Kerr Family in the Fountain Inn area desire to organize a body of believers as
a Reformed church and Covenanter fellowship-society.
We are dedicated to historic Covenanter or Reformed Presbyterian principles and practice,
and would welcome others who are interested in strengthening the cause for Christ’s Crown and Covenant.
A Summary of Covenanter Principles Upheld
- The Authority of Scripture in the Life of Individual, Family, Church, and Nation.
- The Sovereignty of God in the Salvation of Sinners.
- The Mediatorial Authority of Christ over the Nations.
- Adherence to the entire original Westminster Confession of Faith as it was received by the Church of Scotland in 1647.
- Use of the 1611 AV/KJV Bible for Scripture Reading and 1650 Psalter for Praise.
- Acknowledgment of the continuing obligation of the Reformation Covenants (National and Solemn League.)
- Scripture-based simplicity of worship, according to the “puritan” standards of the Reformation, opposed to all human traditions.
- A scriptural separation from the world while living as lights in the world.
- Testimony-bearing as an essential duty of the private Christian and Church of God.
Presently, (2023/Summer,) Meeting at our home on Durbin Road, just 2 miles east of Fountain Inn, SC.
Current lessons include
a series on Isaiah 53 as a prophecy of Christ's work of Redemption, and
a consideration of "powers" ordained by God, according to Romans 13, as discussed in the old Reformed Presbyterian testimony, 1761.
For evening services we are reading sermons from Robert Rollock and Robert Traill.