He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.—Isaiah 53.7.
Minister of the Gospel
And Martyr for King Jesus.
- Preface, Lecture 1, Sermon 1, & Sermon 2 - his first public day work, 1683.11.23.
- Preface, Lecture 2, Sermon 3, & Sermon 4.
- Sermon 42 - preached in the shire of Fife, 1688.01.24. On Psalm 45.10: Hearken, O daughter, &c.
- Sermon 43 - preached in the shire of Fife, 1688.01.27. On Luke 12.32: Fear not little flock, &c.
- Sermon 44 - his last sermon, preached at Borrowstonness, 1688.01.29. On Isaiah 53.1.
His Testimony & Martyrdom:
The Last Speech & Testimony of Mr. James Renwick as related in the "Cloud of Witnesses," with a Letter to his Christian Friends and Short Account of his Last Words.